Tuesday, November 22, 2005

candy and collagen @ isetan

haha okay i kinda like this layout so i shall just leave it alone for a while
though its highly claustrophic and a tad depressing as compared to my previous quirky one..

and its the first time i ripped it off someone else!

hrmm. is there sth wrong with my tagboard? why are the words in the box white suddenly?! grr.

okay anyway its been really rainy
nice to sleep in (:

so sorry tings! hahah been sleeping through all your calls! haha nissin tom yam is an essential yes. shouldve sent more over..anyway how many weeks more?!?

though this weather is just impossible to tan in
shall live with winter whiteness then..

phi, so much for TT :
ree glad your first day went well! :D

some eye candy..




In the car, I just can't wait
To pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm just scared of what you think.
You make me nervous so I really can't eat

When you smile, I melt inside
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you
I'm jealous of everybody in the room
Please dont look at me with those eyes
Please dont hint that your capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A target that I'm probably gonna miss


cute (:

right, am off! meeting charmgal00 ltr, hoho (:

-

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.